There are three potential modes to fulfill the education requirement and become eligible for the exam:
1) Instructor-Led Education Mode
- In order to successfully complete this mode, enroll with an FPSB Ltd. Authorized Education Provider.
- Coursework should generally be completed in 8-12 weeks (depending on hours/course and frequency throughout the week).
2) Self-Paced Education Mode
- FPSB Ltd. provides educational materials in an online platform, including textbook content, PowerPoint outlines, quizzes, and practice tests, that align to the learning objectives and prepare a student to sit for the exam. Students must pass the FPSB Ltd. quizzes for each chapter, as well as the post-module tests for each of the three modules, to be eligible to successfully complete the education component.
3) Recognized Prior Learning Mode
- Individuals may apply to FPSB Ltd. for exemption from the instructor-led or self paced education modes. This status is granted upon proof that the individual holds any of the following linked qualifications or certifications. If this waiver is accepted, individuals may bypass the education and prove eligibility to sit for the exam by successfully passing the prequalification exam in the FPSB Ltd. online platform.